Interactive Marketing Trends – Internet Marketing Research Paper (300 Level Course)
What are interactive marketing trends?
– A form of trend with direct connection to individuals. Examples include cell phones, email, msn messenger etc.
The types of marketing trends and there impact on society.
– 84% of all people use it as a form of communicating
– Not much advertisements on email because the product sells itself
– Easily accessible, and convenient for everyone
– Viruses and its effect on email usage
– Specific features
– Advantages – usage in case of a emergency, convenient
– Disadvantages- distract you from everyday activities, bad for your health to be on it for too long, expensive
– New types of cell phones – camera phones etc.
– Most teenagers use it as a form of communicating with friends
– Specific features which attract the youth
– Email is attached to its program
– Wireless phones, email and data experience for users who prefer a smaller handset design.
– Specific features such as text messages
– Brand new technology trend for older people with needs for organization skills
Mention the “Six Truths About Interactive Marketing”
• it’s a Blank Canvas
• Advertising Needs to Deliver Value
• Align with Lifestyles and Interests
• Capitalize on Interactive Strengths
• Acquire Once, Remarket as Needed
• it’s all About the Brand
Loch, Robert. “Interactive Marketing Trends” Marketing VOX News. WWW. Document 2002 Available at: http://www.marketingvox.com/archives/2002/10/23/interactive_marketing_trends/ Accessed on: March 21st 2005
“Blackberry” In Motion Limited WWW.Document 2005 Available at: http://www.blackberry.com/products/new_handhelds/index.shtml Accessed on: March 21st 2005
“Cell Phone World” WWW. Document 2000 Available at: http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~cang/socio.html Accessed on: March 21st 2005
“Interactive Marketing” CRM Today WWW.Document 2001 Available at: http://www.crm2day.com/library/EpuFpyZyyZGdobKpPL.php Accessed on: March 21st 2005